Swift Transportation was featured on Worldwide Business with kathy ireland ® to talk about their experience with SuperVision, a leading edge solution for monitoring the status of fleet driver licenses.
“Since implementing SuperVision, we have seen an improvement in our CSA BASICs; specifically around the driver fitness score.”
– Victor Malchesky, Corporate Director of Safety and Compliance.
SWIFT TRANSPORTATION USES
LICENSE MONITOR ™
Monitor drivers across all 50 states and across Canada with one easy-to-use application.
EASILY SUPERVISE YOUR FLEET AND MANAGE
YOUR RISKS WITH LICENSE MONITOR ™.
License Monitor is an industry-leading, continuous driver license monitoring solution that provides actionable data and motor vehicle reporting to fleet carriers. Only License Monitor continuously monitors driver motor vehicle records across the U.S. and Canada with faster and more frequent driver alerts, all delivered to you on the easiest-to-use monitoring application. You can import and manage driver rosters for any size fleet, and set your preferences to receive alerts by email and through the application.
With License Monitor you can:
- Monitor all types of vehicles and drivers
- Easily monitor any size fleets
- Receive data from 50 states and Canada
- Receive CDLIS reports, supported by, one-click automated motor vehicle report (MVR) ordering
- Store all driver related documents in a single secure location with Document Vault
- Stay informed 24/7 with the first and only driver license monitoring mobile app
CONTINUOUSLY MONITOR DRIVER LICENSE STATUS, VIOLATIONS, MOTOR VEHICLE RECORD UPDATES AND MORE.
License Monitor sends ‘as they occur’ alerts for all driving violations, such as DWIs, speeding, illegal maneuvers and more. Fleet carriers will also receive alerts for non-driving offenses, license status changes due to suspensions, revocations and expirations, and medical certificate downgrades.
- Illegal maneuver
- Medical certificate downgrades