We collect information from our users in the following ways:
- Information you provide – To use our Services, you may be required to register for a SuperVision account. When you sign up, we may ask for personal information such as name, company name, email, address, telephone number, and billing information. We may also collect this information as well as other information you may choose to provide when you submit information through our Contact Us section below.
- Information collected from when you use Services – We collect information, including personal information, about the Services that you use and how you use them. This includes:
- Device information such as operating system, computer or mobile device type, phone carrier, push notification tokens, and unique device identifiers.
- Browsing and preference information, such as browser type, username, password, referring URL, and your navigation and clickstream behavior from actions that you take on our website and/or mobile features used. We may also collect usage details such as time, frequency, and use pattern.
- We may collect and store certain information in server logs, including internet protocol (“IP”) address and device information.
- We may collect and store information locally on your device using local storage objects.
- Information about you collected from other organizations and business partners.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
- Google Analytics – We may use Google Analytics to measure how you interact with our website to improve your user experience. To learn more about Google Analytics privacy practices and opt-out mechanisms, click
- “Do-Not-Track” Technologies – We do not respond to web browser “Do-Not-Track” signals.
Our Services are not directed to children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13.
Use and Disclosure
We may use the personal information collected through our Services to:
- Communicate with users – We may contact you to respond to your inquiries, requests, and applications and/or send important notices either via email, push notification, or text message.
- Facilitate Transactions – We use the information collected through our Services to monitor and order reports and information in the process of proving Services.
- Conduct surveys and research – We may request certain personal information from users who participate in our online surveys. Participation is voluntary, and users have a choice whether to disclose this information. We may use a third-party service provider to conduct these surveys. We may share aggregate data about you obtained through a survey with other third parties.
- Improve our Services – We may use your personal information to analyze how you use Services and further develop our products and services and improve our business.
We do not share personal information with third-parties outside of SuperVision unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- Consent provided – We may share your personal information with third-parties outside of Supervision when we have your consent to do so.
- Legal purposes – We may disclose your personal information when we believe that disclosure is (1) reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, subpoena, legal process or enforceable governmental request; (2) required to enforce Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations; or (3) to protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of SuperVision, our users, or the public as required or permitted by law.
- External processing – We may provide your personal and aggregated personal information to our third-party service providers and business partners to help us with our business activities, products, and services. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us and/or on our behalf.
- Mergers and acquisitions – If we are involved in a change incorporate control such as a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, we will provide notice to users prior to transferring personal information.
Where appropriate or legally required, we will describe how we use personal information collected via our Services, so you can make choices about how your data is used. You may notify us of your preferences during the information collection process. You may change your selection and request that we delete your information at any time by contacting us directly.
You may correct or update your personal information on our Services by accessing your user account. If this option is not available, you can contact us using the email address listed in the Contact Us section below. We will respond to your request within 30 days.
You can opt out of receiving push notifications through your device settings. Please note that opting out of receiving push notifications may impact your use of the Services.
We will retain your information for as long as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our rights, or as reasonably necessary for business purposes. Where appropriate or legally required, we may retain your information on our servers even after deletion or termination of your user account, but only as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the information was collected.
We use reasonable and appropriate physical, technical, and administrative industry safeguards to protect your information from unauthorized use, access, loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction. Notwithstanding our security safeguards, it is impossible to guarantee 100% security in all situations. If you have any questions about security on our Services, please contact us using the email address listed in Contact Us section below.
Last Updated: March 24, 2017